- Just hung up the phone after an excellent conversation with Paul of the Politics and Guns Podcast and his buddy Toby. We slaughtered a few sacred cows today. (They make the best hamburger!) The podcast airs next week, and I’m already cringing at the thought of the hate mail we’re gonna get.
- Joel at the Ultimate Answer to Kings made a good point. Too short to quote, so you’ll have to go read this.
- Related: John Farnam famously advises, “Don’t go to stupid places, associate with stupid people, do stupid things.” Fighting with other consumers in a Black Friday feeding frenzy pretty much fits all three categories.
- There’s a Save Tam’s Schnozz update at Jay’s place. Still time to jump in on some of the raffles, and it’s for a good cause.
- Congratulations to the winners of the raffles at Nobody Asked Me. I hope you enjoy your books and the primary goodies too.
Looks like that’s about it for now. I’m working on a couple of longer pieces which may be up by Monday — if everything goes well. Hope you and your are enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend.